Why Abram’s Nation?
We are a team of innovative thinkers, creators, and problem solvers on a mission to improve the lives of special needs families around the world.
Are you interested in joining the Abram’s Nation team to serve special families around the world?
Enjoy competitive benefits, laid-back company culture, and incredible mentorship opportunities while fulfilling your passion for serving the special needs community.
ARE YOU HOPING TO APPLY BUT DON’T SEE ANY POSITIONS THAT HIGHLIGHT YOUR TALENTS? COMPLETE THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE – WE MAY HAVE A POSITION OPEN FOR YOU!
Customer Care Specialist
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be providing support to current and prospective customers (special needs families, medical distributors and industry liaisons). Your will be responsible for managing all customer requests pertaining to product orders, returns, or general inquiries with a focus on customer satisfaction. You must be willing to help drive process improvement, in an effort to always exceed customer’s expectations and company’s goals.
In your first thirty days at Abram’s Nation, you’ll participate in rigorous onboarding that will teach you about our portfolio of products, the insurance funding process and connect you to our production and operation processes. Ideal candidates will be motivated by the flexibility and the opportunity to shape this role into a critical component of the company’s future opportunities.
- Act as the voice and personality of Abram’s Nation, leaving the customer 100% satisfied.
- Work cross-functionally to provide amazing customer experiences through multiple channels (e.g. email, website chat, SMS text, and social media)
- Participate in team meetings in order to provide ideas, methods or changes to processes to improve customer satisfaction and overall efficiencies.
- Help answer insurance reimbursement questions, shipping/installation questions, and process forms/invoices/quotes.
- Be the customer advocate by identifying trends and patterns in customer communication and feedback to the team so we can keep improving products and experience.
- Discreet & tactful communication with entire company team, professional consultants, customers, vendors and suppliers.
- Is self-motivated and demonstrates ability to fulfill job requirements.
- Impeccable customer service skills such as identifying customer needs, solving problems, and tailoring solutions accordingly
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional writing skills.
- Willingness to learn, continually improve and desire to be a team player
- Ability to act independently and to be self-motivated
- Be continuously aware of competitors, industry and market trends.
- Takes responsibility for communicating progress, issues, concerns regarding estimates, in a timely and professional manner.
- Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
- Substantial time is spent working on a computer
Benefits & Compensation:
- $18.00 per hour
- Simple IRA Retirement plan 401(k) with 3% company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays off, including the week between Christmas and New Years
If you are interested in joining the Abram’s Nation team and have a passion for serving special families, we would like to get to know you better. Please feel out the form below and upload your resume to apply.