Inspection & Shipping Associate
Location: 4726 High Point Dr, Gibsonia, PA 15044 | In Person
Abram’s Nation is a family owned and operated manufacturer with over a decade of experience creating products that improve the lives of special needs families around the world. We believe in a “cause over corporate” work environment, and strive to make a positive global impact for the special needs community.
Named as one of the best places to work by the Pittsburgh Business Times (2019).We are seeking an enthusiastic team player interested in having a career with a cause.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- 40 Hour Week with Available Overtime
- Benefits Stipend, giving the freedom to choose
- a plan tailored to the individuals needs
- Company Laptop
- Casual Dress Code
Day shift Monday-Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Inspection and Shipping Associate
This is an Entry Level position. Willing to train the right person. If you don't have the experience listed below, but have a strong work ethic and drive for self-success, please apply.
- Removal and replacement of any product or equipment that fail to meet Safety Sleeper standards
- Inspection of the contents of the Safety Sleeper Bed as well as our other products
- Assemble and disassemble parts individually to inspect
- Communicate results of inspection to all appropriate Management
- Extreme attention to detail
- Packaging and shipping of completed products
Education & Training:
- High School Diploma / GED
Skills & Experience:
- 1 year in Product Inspection or Shipping experience preferred, however we are willing to train the right person for this position
- Warehouse shipping and receiving (experience with Google Workspace or Netsuite is a plus)
- Extreme Attention to Detail
- Strong math skills
- Discreet & tactful communication with the entire company team, and shipping suppliers
- Ability to follow directions and communicate understanding
- Values quality craftsmanship
- Ability to work well in teams, proactive/pleasant/helpful/optimistic
- Ability to work independently on solo projects
- Ability to adhere to “Company” policies & procedures
- Technical skills are a plus: operating miter saw, drill press, hand drill, manual pipe bender, rivet setter, rotary fabric cutter
- Experience with Cricut or other computer controlled cutting machines is a plus
- Working knowledge of medical device industry is a plus
Work is performed in a manufacturing setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Abram's Nation is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
"*" indicates required fields