|Sizing||Approx weight||Front Length||Front Width||Back Length||Flap Length|
|Child Toddler (2-4)||20-35||26″||36″||12″||10″|
|Child Small (4-6)||35-45||30″||38″||15″||12″|
|Child M/Lg ( 8-12)||45-85||32″||42″||18″||15″|
Wheely 3-in-1 Cape
$219.29 – $249.29
The Wheely 3-in-1 Cape is our Wheely Rain Cape with a Polartec Fleece Lining that can be warn underneath the cape for added warmth and protection. The shell is wdp nylon tricot blend that is waterproof and breathable. The lining is 100% polyester for wicking away of moisture, and easy care. To increase the effectiveness of our cape we seam seal critical areas that are most prone to water seepage, our hood, around the neck and the back of the cape.
The Wheely 3-in-1 Cape is uniquely designed to address the issues special needs customers have with ordinary capes. It features:
- A curved front profile, allowing for less material over the wheels and more coverage in the front and back where it’s needed.
- A split wing back, protecting the user from the elements while allowing easier access to the handles, backpacks and medical equipment.
- A front pocket with an access port to provide versatility to use for personal items or medical needs.
- A magnetic snap closure on the back to keep it in place in windy conditions.
- At the bottom front of the cape are two magnets that can be used to attach the fleece cape for a three-in-one cape, or attached to the side of the chair to keep cape front in place during inclement weather.
- On the sides of the cape, two magnets are located at the bottom hem and two magnets are located further up the side seams that may be used to modify the arm length.
- The front has a zippered opening for easy access.
Heather Gray, Hot Pink, Royal Purple, Sail Blue
Child Toddler (2-4), Child Small (4-6), Child M/Lg ( 8-12), Teen/Adult Sm, Adult-Med/Lg, Adult X-Lg