Location: 4726 High Point Dr, Gibsonia, PA 15044 | In Person
Abram’s Nation is a family owned and operated manufacturer with over a decade of experience creating products that improve the lives of special needs families around the world. We believe in a “cause over corporate” work environment, and strive to make a positive global impact for the special needs community.
Named as one of the best places to work by the Pittsburgh Business Times (2019).We are seeking an enthusiastic team player interested in having a career with a cause.
Benefits & Perks:
- Simple IRA matching
- Paid time off
- 40 Hour Week with Available Overtime
- Benefits Stipend, giving the freedom to choose a plan tailored to the individuals needs
- Casual Dress Code
Day shift Monday-Friday
Supplemental pay types:
This is an Entry Level position. Willing to train the right person. If you don’t have the experience listed below, but have a strong work ethic and drive for self-success, please apply.
Skills & Experience:
- Warehouse receiving
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong math skills
- Discreet & tactful communication with the entire company team
- Ability to follow directions and communicate understanding
- Values quality craftsmanship
- Ability to work well in teams, proactive/pleasant/helpful/optimistic
- Ability to work in a group setting
- Ability to adhere to company policies & procedures
- Technical skills are a plus: operating miter saw, drill press, hand drill, manual pipe bender, rivet setter, rotary fabric cutter
- Experience with Cricut or other computer controlled cutting machines is a plus
- ERP (Netsuite) also a plus
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Work is performed in a manufacturing setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Abram’s Nation is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
"*" indicates required fields