Our foundations are quality, community, and well-being, which is why we shifted gears into making masks once we realized the well-being of our community depends on having this layer of protection. Your purchase directly supports our ongoing efforts to donate masks to the most vulnerable individuals in our community and supports American manufacturing jobs in Pennsylvania. We cut and sew each mask in Pittsburgh with the same high quality as our beds.
- Adjustable Straps
- Machine washable & dryable. Any water temp. Any dryer temp.
- Tightly woven 100% polyester – medical grade fabric
- VERILON@ Double-Polished Clear vinyl – BPA free*
- Antimicrobial and Wicking Fabric
- Wired to mold over nose/cheeks
- Anti-fog: Rub in a drop of clear soap. Reapply as needed
Due to the health and safety concerns in light of COVID-19, all mask sales are final. We cannot offer exchanges or refunds. The estimated shipping date is 3 weeks from time of purchase.
These masks are not medical grade and are not to take the place of the N95 masks. They are not suitable for use in a surgical setting or where there would be significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, use in a clinical setting, or use in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. Best practices for wear and care can be found here.