We’ve updated The Safety Sleeper, with even more strength and stability, improved safety and usability and with more room. So, what’s new?
- With better zipper locks as well no more loose foam padding, the beds are much stronger and safer.
- There is three inches more of headroom in the bed.
- Has a new look with the mesh extending further up, so it is easier to see your loved one.
- End of bed design is now larger which makes it easier for in and out access.
- Frame pads and extra coverlet included – waterproof coverlet option available
We are also introducing a Queen size to add to the Twin- and Full-size options.
All this along with the other outstanding features that make The Safety Sleeper, the best choice for those who have wandering/sleep issues.
- All three sizes still fit in a suitcase
- Enclosure is machine washable
- Can be customized to accommodate a video monitor or fit a bunk bed or captain’s bed
- Inside pocket and access points available as additional accessories
- Still five colors to choose from
- Still one-year warranty
- Still the most versatile and least costly alternative for Home & Away medical bed
And if The Safety Sleeper, isn’t a good fit, we have a 30-day money back guarantee to assure you that our company stands behind the quality of the bed. So consider The Safety Sleeper, for your loved one and rely on its safety, and security, for sweet dreams.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if The Safety Sleeper, can be covered by insurance or take advantage of our diagnosis discount for private paying families.
Learn more about The Safety Sleeper, here.
Watch and listen to what our families have to say here [Video].